Official Assembly Guide, BOM, Model and Printable Parts
The Fusion360 models, Assembly Guide and BOM are the official, master copies maintained by Tony Akens. Thingiverse project is also maintained by Tony Akens.
- RailCore Dozuki Build Guide
- Current recommended method to build a RailCore kit.
- If you spot problems or want to assist in tidying up the new guide, please join the #documentation channel on Discord.
- Older Google Doc guides (For reference only. May not be current):
Fusion 360 Models
Bill of Materials
Printable Part STLs
- Primary repository. Current and actively maintained:
- Secondary repository. May not be current or complete:
Recommended Additional 3D Printed Parts
- Cooling Shroud by James Tongue
Additionals Guides and Sourcing Info
RailCore II kits and products
While RailCore II is an open-source project, there are various companies that deal with RailCore II kits and parts.
- Filastruder - RailCore Parts. US based.
- Mandala Rose Works - RailCore upgrade parts and laser-cut acrylic parts.
- 713 Maker - Railcore upgrade parts.
- HighTemp3D - RailCore kits and parts. EU based.
- Merch Minion Railcore Branded Merchandise