Toolchanger (Alpha WIP)
- Switchless X/Y Homing with Duet
- Tool Offset Z configuration
- Telegram bot for controlling and receiving notifications from a Duet electronics board
- Machined/milled parts - machined parts can improve durability, strength and reduce mass
- Bottom 1515 extrusion braces for RailCore 300ZL - extra HFS3-1515-425 extrusions for bottom stiffness. A drill template with standardized spacing is also available
- Leadscrew Coupler Cover - a printable cover for the leadscrew couplers designed to keep garbage from wrapping around the screws/couplers. Designed as a snap-fit with the bottom 1515 braces linked above.
- Thermostatically Controlled Heatbreak Fan - modifying the heatbreak fan to be thermostatically controlled quiets the machine when idle
- Bottom Panel for Electronics Enclosure - a printable panel to cover the bottom of the electronics enclosure to keep wayward fingers and pets away from the wiring
- Bed levelling using levelling washers - a newer bed mount for levelling using spherical/levelling washers.
- Adding 12V fans - Adding 12-volt fans for thermostatic control
- Adding more Thermistors - Adding additional thermistor temperature monitoring
- Emergency Stop by satre
- Rail Alignment
See also the Community Modifications and Parts on Thingiverse You’ll find various combinations of mounts for hot-ends, extruders and probes (on aluminium mounts or printed)