- Large clusters on MicroSD - For best performance, the card should be formatted with the cluster size as large as possible. On smaller capacity cards this is achieved using FAT16 format, but that is not an option on larger capacity cards.” “For 4Gb and under cards, use FAT16 format. FAT16 provides an additional performance boost over FAT32.” dc42
- Optimized homing
- Machined/milled parts - machined parts can improve durability, strength and reduce mass
- Bottom 1515 extrusion braces for RailCore 300ZL - extra HFS3-1515-425 extrusions for bottom stiffness. A drill template with standardized spacing is also available
- Leadscrew Coupler Cover - a printable cover for the leadscrew couplers designed to keep garbage from wrapping around the screws/couplers. Designed as a snap-fit with the bottom 1515 braces linked above.
- Thermostatically Controlled Heatbreak Fan - modifying the heatbreak fan to be thermostatically controlled quiets the machine when idle
- Bottom Panel for Electronics Enclosure - a printable panel to cover the bottom of the electronics enclosure to keep wayward fingers and pets away from the wiring
See also the Community Modifications and Parts on Thingiverse You’ll find various combinations of mounts for hot-ends, extruders and probes (on aluminium mounts or printed)