- RailCore Dozuki Build Guide - now the recommended method to build a RailCore kit. If you spot problems or want to assist in tidying up the new guide, join the #documentation Channel on Discord.
- Build FAQ
- Build videos - collected works by the community.
- JohnOCFII RailCore II 300ZL Build Gallery - a rather old self-source, but plenty of images so may still be useful!
- The #help channel on Discord is also a great resource during a build. Remember to be precise and informative about your problem and understand that all assistance is voluntary and community based.
The following information is provided as extra information to the Dozuki documentation to assist with build and configuration.
- New Z alignment procedure for the Z extrusions
- Aligning the X Carriages/Y Rail
- Bed Levelling and Mesh Correction
- Wiring Diagram for Duet v1.00-1.03 & Duex5 v0.8 (by StevenL)
- Project R3D Kit wiring guide
- Installation of a Keenovo heater pad by Keenovo
- (Extra Info: How to remove from a 3M adhesive backing installation)
- Connecting an external antenna to DuetWifi
- BL-Touch bed probe
- Railcore Bed Heater and Thermistor installation
- Where to get help for the Duet
Software Configuration and Verification
- Installing the config and customizing for your machine
- Perform a Motion Test to ensure that your machine is wired correctly and configured like you hope it is.
- Perform a Heater Test (Duet wiki)